Celebrating 10 years!
Join us as we celebrate of helping Rwanda's children
That’s right, since 2008 the Rwandan Orphans Project has been helping Rwanda’s most vulnerable children, and we invite you to join us this June as we celebrate 10 years of success and continue looking ahead to the bright future of the ROP and the children we support.
This year is all about “Summer Tropical Nights” as our event will be held at the Marina Village Sunset Room overlooking beautiful Mission Bay in San Diego, CA on
Saturday, June 9th from 6PM until 10PM.
Summer casual, easy breezy attire is encouraged
For per person
you will enjoy
- Our famous live auction with world-class items and auctioneer extraordinaire Ian Lindsay
- Mouthwatering buffet stations and tray-passed hors d’oeuvres – you won’t leave hungry!
- A dessert table with an assortment of sweet treats
- Open bar with beer, wine, and a signature cocktail
- The famous photo booth for dressing up and wacky photos
- A blind wine tasting area featuring five varietals ($15 per person for the tasting)
- We will also be auctioning off the centerpieces from the guest tables
- Plenty of room for sitting, standing and dancing!
- PLUS a silent auction, and a chance to catch up with Sean Jones and hear how your kind support has been helping vulnerable children in Rwanda
To book your place please buy tickets via Paypal by clicking the ticket
Would you like to book a VIP table for your friends or your business? If so please contact us and we will get back to you with details
If you would prefer to pay by check please contact our event organizer, Mindy, by telephone (858.699.0268) or via email.
You don’t live in San Diego, or don’t feel like driving home after the event?
The nearby Bartell Hotels are offering a fantastic 15% off their rooms for ROP supporters. If you would like to know more please visit their website
1936 Quivira Way – San Diego – 92109
*Please note that the venue is on the second floor of the building, and unfortunately there is no elevator access. A climb up a short flight of stairs will be necessary to attend.